Soft fruit squares
If you want to make yourself a nice pastry or impress others with your talent in cake baking, you must try the soft fruit squares. They are pretty easy to make, take just half an hour of your time and do not ask for expensive ingredients.
- 2 bananas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 150 g raspberries
- 1 apple
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 coffee spoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- Powdered sugar
- Peel the bananas, cut into slices and sprinkle them with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- Peel the apple and cut it into cubes.
- Rinse the raspberries carefully and dry them.
- Beat the eggs with the honey and the sugar and add the sifted flour, the baking powder, 5 tablespoons oil and the brandy.
- Stir well until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add to the batter first the apple cubes, then the banana slices and the raspberries.
- Stir carefully.
- Pour the batter into a square or rectangular cake pan (around 20 cm by 30 cm), which you have previously covered with baking paper.
- Bake the pie in the oven at 200°C / 392°F for about 20 minutes.
- Let the pie cool slightly and cut into squares.
- Serve it, sprinkled with powdered sugar.